The Graduate School seeks to provide the highest level of service to our more than 2000 graduate students. This site contains information about some of the common questions you may have during your graduate career at EKU. if you have any questions about the information contained on this site, please feel free to contact the Graduate School.
We also have a Graduate Student Handbook to provide you with all of the information you may need throughout your program.
Here is a brief overview of the information available on this site:
- Changing Your Degree Program: This page contains information for students seeking to change their graduate program or begin a new one. Changing programs at the graduate level is not as simple as changing an undergraduate major. Students who are considering changing their graduate program need to carefully review the information and work closely with their graduate advisor and Graduate School staff.
- Help With Your Thesis: This page answers common questions regarding the preparation and submission of graduate theses.
- Apply for Graduation: Applications for graduation must be submitted by the posted deadline date, typically the end of the first week of the semester in which you intend to graduate. Click on the "Apply for Graduation" link on the menu to find out more about the application process.
- Info for Graduate Assistants: The "Assistantship and Awards" page contains information about obtaining and maintaining your graduate assistantship and provides a brief overview of the personnel and academic policies associated with a graduate assistantship.
- Graduate School Forms: This page contains links to commonly used forms for graduate students and faculty.
Take some time to explore this site to see which of our graduate programs is right for you. Then contact us with any questions you may have. When you are ready, apply online to take the first step.
You have goals, we're here to help.