English Language Services Program
The ELS program offers international students the opportunity to complete the language proficiency requirement. Students who receive conditional admission when applying to EKU Graduate School qualify to participate in the program. You can find further information about the ELS program by clicking here. Students must obtain an ELS Level 112 Intensive English for Academic Purposes certificate in order to qualify for clear admission.
To be considered for conditional admission:
- EKU Graduate School Admissions Application
- Application Fee
- Official ELS acceptance letter
- Foreign Credential Evaluation
In order to transition from a conditional to clear admit:
- Official test scores(GRE, GMAT, MAT)-Should be taken when student reaches level 110 in ELS Program.
- Declaration of finances-Should be submitted when the student reaches level 110 in ELS Program.
- Official transcript from ELS showing the completion of ELS Level 112 Intensive English for Academic Purposes certificate
- Student who have obtained conditional admission cannot take any graduate level courses until they have obtained the required ELS certificate.
- Students who have obtained conditional admission but instead decide to meet the English language requirement by taking the TOEFL or IELTS must reapply for admission. Conditional admission is only given to students who are on track to complete the ELS program.