Faculty Advisors and Graduate Program Coordinators
This section of the Graduate School Website provides resources for graduate advisors and graduate program coordinators. The sub-links on the menu bar provide information about the admission and gradaution processes for graduate students as well as common problems students may encounter with registration. Here is a brief description of these pages.
- Admissions Guide: Presents information about the processes associated with appplication and admission to the Graduate School. It also suggests strategies for making the admission process easier and more effective.
- DegreeWorks Guide: Provides advisor access to the DegreeWorks portal to assist in advising students and monitoring progress toward their graduate degree.
- Grad. Assistantship Guide: Describes the process for granting graduate assistantships as well as the Graduate School's eligibility criteria.
- GAIN Login: This is the portal to the Graduate Assistant Information Network used for the nomination and approval of graduate assistantships.
- Graduation Guide: Provides advisors with information on the graduation process. Includes topics such as working with the Graduate School on the degree audit, comprehensive exams, submission of graduate theses and dissertations. It also describes the process of applying for graduation.
- Registration Guide: Provides information about common problems students may encounter when registering for courses and strategies for solving them.
- Graduate Faculty Guidebook: Provides comprehensive information in a PDF format.
- Graduate Faculty Status Lookup: Check current graduate faculty status.