Graduate Application Deadlines
While the Graduate School continually accepts and processes applications received throughout the year, in order to be considered for a specific term you must meet the departmental deadline if applicable.
Specific Department Deadlines:
- Communication Disorders - February 15 (Summer)
- Criminal Justice - March 15 (Summer), July 1 (Fall), November 1 (Spring)
- DNP (Doctorate of Nursing Practice)- Refer to E-Campus Online
- DOT (Doctorate of Occupational Therapy) - Refer to E-Campus Online
- Psy.D. (Doctorate of Psychology) - January 15 (Fall)
- MAT - Rolling Admissions *New students are NOT accepted for Summer term
- MBA - Dec 15 (Spring), April 25 (Summer), August 5 (Fall)
- MFA - August 1 (Fall), December 1 (Spring), May 1 (Summer)
- MPA - On-Campus Program: July 15 (Fall), December 1 (Spring), April 15 (Summer)/Online Program: August 5 (Fall A), October 5 (Fall B), Jan. 5 (Spring A), March 5(Spring B), May 5 (Summer A), June 5 (Summer B)
- MPH- Rolling Admissions - Summer, Spring, and Fall
- MS Athletic Training - May 15th *(ATCAS Application must be submitted by April 30th)
- MSN - Refer to E-Campus Online.
- Occupational Therapy - February 1 (for students with undergraduate degree or certification in OTR).
- Psychology - March 1 (Fall)
- SSEM and AJCL Online Programs - Contact SSEM or AJCL Department(s).
How early can I apply?
Domestic students are eligible to begin the application process as soon as:
- April 1 for the following Spring semester
- August 1 for the following Summer semester
- October 1 for the following Fall semester
International applicants are encouraged to apply early to all programs due to time constraints of issuing the I-20. Admission applications could be automatically deferred to the following term if the application is received late in the semester. All official documents are required before sending to the department for an admission decision (two week time frame depending on program deadline).