This section of the Graduate School's website contains a broad range of information for EKU faculty:
- Information about Graduate Admissions, access to DegreeWorks, graduate assistantships, including access to the online GA nomination system - GAIN, and information about graduation and degree completion, listed under Faculty Resources.
- The Curriculum Guide lists information about the curriculum approval process as well as guidelines for submitting new program course requests and requests to modify existing graduate courses/programs. Please use the NEW Annotated Syllabus Template as a guide for preparing all graduate syllabi.
- Information about the Graduate Council: Members, Meeting Dates, Agendas, Archives, etc., is listed under Graduate Council.
- Apply for Graduate Faculty Status, all faculty/adjunct who teaches graduate level courses must be granted graduate faculty status
- Check your Graduate Faculty Status (Updates Pending)
Please contact the Graduate School if you have questions about any of the information on this website.