Skip to main content

Graduate School Forms

Forms for the Graduate School's research programs, including the Internal Review and Approval Form (IRAF), are available on the web site of the Division of Sponsored Programs.

Graduate Student Forms

Faculty Forms

Application for Graduate Faculty
Initial Appoinment
  Gain Registration
Grants Access to GA Nomination System
Application for Graduate Faculty
Graduate Faculty
Guidelines for Graduate Faculty
Criteria for attaining Grad Faculty status
Application for Graduate Faculty
Adjunct/Clinical/Practitioner Status

GA Additonal Employment Request Form

GAs Requesting Additional Employment on Campus

Please Note: The forms listed above are a mixture of webforms, PDF forms, or Microsoft Word forms, or both. For PDF forms, information can be entered directly into the form fields using Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe. However, any information that is entered WILL NOT BE SAVED. After you have entered all the required information, you must print the form. PDF files can be saved with the full version of Adobe Acrobat.