Click below to register for an upcoming Slate training!
Note: Before Slate access can be granted, please complete the Request Form which requires FERPA and Data Trustees training via Blackboard. Click here to begin the access request process.
Stop by the Graduate School for hands-on assistance during the one hour time blocks for a quick review of the Slate Reader process.
*Space is limited to 2 attendees per training for the refresher options below.
(To be held in the Graduate School Conference Room- Whitlock 310)
Why do I need to attend the workshop?
- To gain access to and navigate Slate
- Learn how to review applicant records
- Learn how to make an official admission recommendation
How will this impact my area?
- No more department packets in SharePoint
- Admission/Committee Review to be completed in Slate
- Capable of blind reviews
- Multiple “readers” at one time
- Quick access to prospects/applicants who are interested in your program
- Elimination of redundancies as it relates to admission processes