Student Resource Guide
- Campus Contact List- Directory of Campus Offices
- Colonel 1 Card- Student ID
- Colonel's Compass- Registration, course info
- Dining Services- Meal plans, hours of operation of dining facilites, etc
- Financial Aid- Deadlines, Forms, etc
- Housing- Housing plans for single and married options, forms, etc
- Registrar- Registration information, forms, deadlines, etc
- Student Accounting Services- Deadlines, fees, forms, etc
- Student Affairs
- Student Health Services
- Student Study Guide -GRE, GMAT, MAT
- Vehicle Registration
The Clery Act Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on the website of the EKU Police Department. This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off-campus buildings, or property within or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the Richmond, Corbin, Danville, Lancaster, Manchester, and Somerset campuses. It contains policies on crime reporting, alcohol/drug use, crime prevention and other matters. The report also provides information regarding fire safety and statistics. You can view this report at http://police.eku.edu/sites/police.eku.edu/files/asfsr2012.pdf. A paper copy is available by contacting the EKU Police at (859) 622-1111.
The department also maintains a daily log of campus crimes and fires that are reported to campus and local police. The log can be viewed at http://crimelog.eku.edu/.